Playlist advancing to fast.

Donn Washburn n5xwb at comcast.net
Thu Jun 18 12:26:10 UTC 2009

Hey Group;

This is something that was happening in 2.0.2 from SuSE and now in 2.1.1.
Playlist>Add Media then select /usr/share/Music/smoothjazz/select all
files.mp3 in that directory.
Cut and Paste to the right hand panel under the "Search playlist" area.
All of the files show up correctly.  Hit the play button and one right
after the other the songs are played at a rapid pace with no sound.  I
believe this to be a KDE4 issue.  I have tried to remove /homeuser/.kde
and .kde4 share/apps/amarok.  Did not help!

What determines the advance speed of the list being played?  Is there a
timer or does files size sets the play back per song speed.  A typical
file is about 2MB.

--
73 de Donn Washburn
307 Savoy Street     Email:" n5xwb at comcast.net "