Amarok Digest, Vol 38, Issue 19

Myriam Schweingruber myriam.schweingruber at gmail.com
Tue Jun 16 08:24:03 UTC 2009

Hi Robert,

I suppose you installed the default Amarok shipped with Ubuntu 9.04
which is the 2.0.2 version. This is already quite old and I think,
before reporting bugs as suggested by Jeff below, you should upgrade
to the 2.1 version available in the backports. See here for
instructions: http://www.kubuntu.org/news/amarok-2.1

You will see that quite a couple of the bugs you are experiencing are
already solved in the newer version :)

Regards, Myriam

http://www.fsfe.org