Amarok Digest, Vol 38, Issue 19

Robert Grow robertg027 at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 14 19:31:49 UTC 2009

I have a slight problem with my new Amarok 2.
i currently revamped my computer with ubuntu 9.04 and upon downloading Amarok I discovered that its all silver.
the look is not too bad i guess but I can't find any way to change the color scheme.
further i would like to point out that "Amarok 2" as it is so called has some bugs that I have found.
1st: the stop after so-and-so song does not seem work.
2nd: the queue option does not seem to work.
3rd: sometimes it will pick a song and loop it until I manually click the next song button.
4th: like i mentioned earlier that I can't change the main color shceme.(Which in my personal opinion defys the spirit of Amarok.)
any help would be much appreciated as I am either going to downgrade or switch music programs if nothin can be done.