db volume scaling

Martin T. Sandsmark sandsmark at samfundet.no
Wed Jun 10 20:46:01 UTC 2009

On Wednesday 10. June 2009 21:54:43 Pavel Shved wrote:
> About please, please, please please just once answer to a complex-feature-
> contributor `would be nice, submit patch with your feature as a non-default
> option'
> instead of `out target audience is too dumb for that, go to hell'.

Not to be an ass or anything, but Tim's patch is pretty trivial, he's just
changing the strings in the UI, change the call to Phonon to the decibel one,
and change the default steppings for adjusting the volume (I think).

(Again, Tim's patch is pretty excellent in its simplicity, but it's not some
major rewrite of anything. Kudos to Tim for researching and doing it the right
way :-)

--
martin t. sandsmark