Amarok+Ampache only finding by artist?

Dr. Diesel dr.diesel at gmail.com
Mon Jun 1 20:40:31 UTC 2009

Hello all,

Running Amarok 2.1 SVN as of yesterday and Ampache 3.5.  I've got the two
working together, which was very easy I might add! I can only seem to search
for songs by the artist name, any song title reviels no hits (well, not the
desired song)?  If I search my via ampache I receive the desired results?
Am I missing a setting here or could this possibly be a bug?

Check out the query, it appears to only be searching by the artist?  This
was pulled from the ampache log:

2009-06-01 16:35:38 [admin] (Query) -> SELECT DISTINCT(`artist`.`id`) FROM
`artist` WHERE 1=1 AND  `artist`.`name` LIKE '%day%' ORDER BY
`artist`.`name` ASC

Now sure how the search criteria is passed, perhaps this needs to head over
to the ampache bug list?

Thanks
Andy

--
projecthuh.com
All of my bits are free, are yours?  Fedoraproject.org