Dragging File form playlist moves form share?

Dr. Diesel dr.diesel at gmail.com
Thu Jul 30 10:37:22 UTC 2009

I'm gonna guess this is really a gvfs bug from my distro but thought maybe
I'd confirm here first.  And even though this is happening on 1.4x just FYI
to the 2.x developers if it helps any.

When I drag files from my playlist to my desktop it copies the files.  If I
create a new folder on the desktop and copy into it the files are moved!
Any pointers as to where I should file this bug?

This is Fedora 10, x64, Amarok 1.4.10 with my collection on a NFS share.

Thanks
Andy

--
projecthuh.com
All of my bits are free, are yours?  Fedoraproject.org