[Feedback] What did you do with Amarok?

Stuart Neill stuart.neill at googlemail.com
Tue Jul 28 23:32:20 UTC 2009

On Tuesday 28 Jul 2009 19:22:06 Eric Altendorf wrote:

> On Tue, Jul 28, 2009 at 10:58 AM, Alejandro support high quality
> gapless playback (oops, currently broken in A2 since it skips the
> first 5-20 seconds of every FLAC).

I use FLAC files almost exclusively and have never heard this with Amarok 2.
Nor do I have a problem with the metadata from those files. What I have noticed
is that the last track in the Playlist ends slightly abruptly. I recall that
early versions of Amarok 1 had the same problem so perhaps some developer
might remember what the actual problem was.

--
Stuart Neill