[Feedback] What did you do with Amarok?

Oscar<Soker> sokerlp at gmail.com
Tue Jul 28 15:30:49 UTC 2009

well, we must accept the fact that if people is complaining that way about
amarok is because there is something wrong(or at least there was), you as
developpers need to accept that you reallly made a mistake releasing amarok
as poor as the 2nd version was, I've been building amarok from the trunk
since the last two monts or even more and I can say that it has some really
nice improvements, but do we really need a mini application looking for
artist photos??? I think we don't, it's nice to have that kind of stuffs but
is more important to have an equalizer instead, you might say that amarok is
enveloped in a great framework and future releases will rock, but for a
simple user is just a kick in ... well you know where.

Also the users of amarok (including me) need to stop complaining about every
single feature that we missed in amarok2, if you want something new or
reimplemented on amarok then give ideas, fill bugs, and not just say,
""hey!! i missed the old playlist and I hate you so much for taking away
from amarok""  Help in amarok improvement, if you don't want to help,  do
not have time  or you just don't want to wait until your old loved amarok
functionallity is ready, then maybe amarok 2 is not for you

P.S. When I say YOU, I mean "A quien le quede el saco"

Atentamente Oscar: