Organize Files Feature

Daniel Caleb techknow at internalkernel.com
Sat Jul 18 19:07:21 UTC 2009

When I use the Organize Files Feature, Amarok only seems to move certain files
but not all. Even if I select smaller parts of my collection, like say one
genre with maybe 300 songs in it. It will organize a portion of those files,
but not all of them. I also noticed that in the newly created folder structure
of the organized files, the song doesn't make it inside the album folder. It's
often right next to it.

Are these known issues? Any sort of work-around I can do?

BTW - I've been watching the conversations going around... and personally, I
think Amarok 2 was a huge leap forward. You guys have done a great job. Yeah,
it took some getting used to... but the feature set in 2 has so much more
possibility.

Thanks
Daniel