Curiosity... anyone thinking/working on a spotify plugin/source thingy

Colin Guthrie gmane at colin.guthr.ie
Fri Jul 17 15:33:35 UTC 2009

'Twas brillig, and Gary Steinert at 17/07/09 15:01 did gyre and gimble:
> From what I could tell after a quick look a month or so back it doesn't seem
> to Open Source friendly. May be me misunderstanding or things might have
> changed, but that was my impression back then

I'm not totally sure.

It seems the code is restricted to premium accounts only. Not sure if
that's an API access thing or just a decision. I only have a free
account and the 5minutes or so I spent having a little hack to see if I
could get it working, didn't let me get round this.

Time will tell... the license of the code itself seems OK to me.

Col

--

Colin Guthrie
gmane(at)colin.guthr.ie