Curiosity... anyone thinking/working on a spotify plugin/source thingy

Nikolaj Hald Nielsen nhnfreespirit at gmail.com
Thu Jul 16 09:56:46 UTC 2009

I think it should be very possible to integrate this stuff into Amarok 2 as
a service. What a service basically needs is just a way to search and list
content, and it would seem that the libs offer this.

We even have a staging area in the amarok source code where you could work
on this stuff at your own pace, without having to worry about release
schedules, feature freezes and so on.

If you want to discuss this idea in more details, you should drop by #amarok
on irc.freenode.net

- Nikolaj