Fwd: Ideas regarding equalizer support

Ian Monroe ian.monroe at gmail.com
Wed Jul 15 16:01:37 UTC 2009

Artur,
I´m on vacation for this week so I mostly don´t have internet. I
forwarded your message to some fine people who can help. :)

Knee-jerk reaction: 1 and 3 are horrible ideas, so that leaves 2 and
4. A possibility for 4 is to just to save a bunch of stuff using
KConfig. It probably would be straightforward.

Ian