wikipedia applet always in search

Simon ESNEAULT simon.esneault at gmail.com
Tue Jul 7 12:53:38 UTC 2009

There was indeed something stupid for country others than en, de, fr and pl,
sorry !

I've just commited the fix, can you update and test ?
Thanks
-Simon

2009/7/7 İşbaran Akçayır <isbaran at gmail.com>

> 2009/7/7 Simon ESNEAULT <simon.esneault at gmail.com>
>
>> Hello,
>>
>> Thank you for reporting this, I might have done something stupid with the
>> refinement search...
>>
>> What language have you selected ? If automatic, what is your country ?
>

> Its Turkey as seen on wiki url's ;)
>
> Please let me know If you need any further information or testing ..
>

>> -Simon
>>
>> 2009/7/7 İşbaran Akçayır <isbaran at gmail.com>
>>
>>>  Hello,
>>>
>>> While i was trying to trace a problem about last.fm recognized this
>>> weird messages from wikipedia applet ..
>>>
>>> Its printing these messages endlessly, i think its trying to find wiki
>>> information by searching similar words etc. but as i see from debug
>>> output, url is always the same, so applet keeps showing the loading ..
>>> icon and prints these lines .. for this example, it should give up somewhere
>>> i guess ..
>>>

>>> amarok:      wiki url:  "http://tr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transatlantic"
>>> amarok:   END__: void WikipediaEngine::reloadWikipedia() - Took 0.00036s
>>> amarok: END__: void WikipediaEngine::wikiResult(KJob*) - Took 0.00093s
>>> amarok: BEGIN: void WikipediaEngine::wikiResult(KJob*)
>>> amarok:    Article not found. Retrying with refinements.
>>> amarok:   BEGIN: void WikipediaEngine::reloadWikipedia()
>>> amarok:      wiki url:  "http://tr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transatlantic"
>>> amarok:   END__: void WikipediaEngine::reloadWikipedia() - Took 0.00028s
>>> amarok: END__: void WikipediaEngine::wikiResult(KJob*) - Took 0.00069s
>>> amarok: BEGIN: void WikipediaEngine::wikiResult(KJob*)
>>> amarok:    Article not found. Retrying with refinements.
>>> amarok:   BEGIN: void WikipediaEngine::reloadWikipedia()
>>> amarok:      wiki url:  "http://tr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transatlantic"
>>> amarok:   END__: void WikipediaEngine::reloadWikipedia() - Took 0.00029s
>>> amarok: END__: void WikipediaEngine::wikiResult(KJob*) - Took 0.00068s
>>> amarok: BEGIN: void WikipediaEngine::wikiResult(KJob*)
>>> amarok:    Article not found. Retrying with refinements.
>>> amarok:   BEGIN: void WikipediaEngine::reloadWikipedia()
>>> amarok:      wiki url:  "http://tr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transatlantic"
>>> amarok:   END__: void WikipediaEngine::reloadWikipedia() - Took 0.00036s
>>> amarok: END__: void WikipediaEngine::wikiResult(KJob*) - Took 0.00093s
>>>

>>> Regards ..
>>>
>>> using amarok svn (compiled yesterday evening)
>>>

> --
> İşbaran Akçayır
> http://ish.kodzilla.org

Simon Esneault
Laboratoire Traitement du Signal et de l'Image, (LTSI, UMR-INSERM 642)
Université de Rennes I, Campus de Beaulieu,
35042 Rennes Cedex, France.
Tel : +33 (0)6 64 61 30 94
Mail : simon.esneault at univ-rennes1.fr