Magnatune Download Memberships

prezeus ambrosio.alvaro at gmail.com
Tue Jul 7 12:16:16 UTC 2009

Hi, i'm prezeus from spain, and i have a problem with my Magnatune
Download Membership, i hope you can help me.

I purchase an Magnatune Download Membership, and i set up my download
account in my 2.1 Amarok. But when i set up the account, i can't listen
magnatune music, and i don't have the download option neither. After
several tries, i noticed that i set up the account with the download
option, i save the changes but when i enter again in the set up windows
my account is configured as a stream account. I don't know if is
relevant, but i use ubuntu/gnome.

I would like to solve this problem because download the music from
magnatune is much more work...

I really appreciate your reading... Thank you