Exact macth on search strings?

Stefano Franchi franchi at philosophy.tamu.edu
Thu Jan 29 16:52:31 UTC 2009

I am trying to find out how to search the collection with an exact string
match, but neither the double quotes in the search bar, nor the "Exact match"
radio button in the "Advanced" search panel work. Fior instance, if I search
for "Ravel" I also get back all the songs with "travel" "traveling",
"traveller," etc. in their titles. Is this a bug or I am doing something
wrong?

Stefano

Stefano Franchi
Department of Philosophy          Ph:  (979) 862-2211
Texas A&M University              Fax: (979) 845-0458
305B Bolton Hall                  franchi at philosophy.tamu.edu
College Station, TX 77843-4237