Failed import collection

Juan Pablo Romero Méndez jpablo.romero at gmail.com
Thu Jan 22 05:29:07 UTC 2009

ok, I re-ran amarok with --debug and this happened:

first, thousands of messages like this one:

amarok:    image copy: "ffde3ad33fb893d82fdedc40f4d91f7b"  :
"/home/jpablo/.kde/share/apps/amarok/albumcovers/large/ffde3ad33fb893d82fdedc40f4d91f7b"
QObject::connect: Cannot queue arguments of type 'KIO::filesize_t'
(Make sure 'KIO::filesize_t' is registered using qRegisterMetaType().)
QObject::connect: Cannot queue arguments of type 'KIO::filesize_t'
(Make sure 'KIO::filesize_t' is registered using qRegisterMetaType().)

and finally:

amarok: END__: virtual void FastForwardWorker::run() - Took 6.7e+02s
amarok: BEGIN: void FastForwardImporter::finishUp()
amarok: END__: void FastForwardImporter::finishUp() - Took 0.0004s
amarok: BEGIN: void ScanManager::startIncrementalScan()
amarok: BEGIN: QStringList ScanManager::getDirsToScan() const
amarok: END__: QStringList ScanManager::getDirsToScan() const - Took 0.00016s
amarok:    GOING TO SCAN:
amarok:    Scanning nothing, return.

In the end it appears the album covers where copied fine.

Also, some kind of database structure was created in
~/.kde4/share/apps/amarok/mysqle

$ ls *
ibdata1  ib_logfile0  ib_logfile1

amarok:
admin.frm        images.frm           statistics.frm   artists.MYD
 playlist_groups.MYD  urls.MYD       directories.MYI
podcastchannels.MYI
albums.frm       labels.frm           tracks.frm       composers.MYD
 playlists.MYD        years.MYD      genres.MYI
podcastepisodes.MYI
amazon.frm       lyrics.frm           urls.frm         devices.MYD
 playlist_tracks.MYD  admin.MYI      images.MYI
statistics.MYI
artists.frm      playlist_groups.frm  urls_labels.frm  directories.MYD
 podcastchannels.MYD  albums.MYI     labels.MYI           tracks.MYI
composers.frm    playlists.frm        years.frm        genres.MYD
 podcastepisodes.MYD  amazon.MYI     lyrics.MYI
urls_labels.MYI
devices.frm      playlist_tracks.frm  admin.MYD        images.MYD
 statistics.MYD       artists.MYI    playlist_groups.MYI  urls.MYI
directories.frm  podcastchannels.frm  albums.MYD       labels.MYD
 tracks.MYD           composers.MYI  playlists.MYI        years.MYI
genres.frm       podcastepisodes.frm  amazon.MYD       lyrics.MYD
 urls_labels.MYD      devices.MYI    playlist_tracks.MYI  db.opt

mysql:

But the "fail" message still appears.

   Juan Pablo