Amarok 2.1 RPM for Fedora Rawhide

Eelko Berkenpies fedora at berkenpies.nl
Tue Jan 20 10:21:27 UTC 2009

Hi there,

I've been playing around with my 2 favorite things, Fedora and Amarok.

Actually, to be honest, I'm on a learning spree at the moment. I'm trying
to figure out Fedora, KDE (programming) and Linux in general. Last evening
I started on the chapter of building RPM's which ended up in having an
Amarok 2.1 RPM for Fedora Rawhide (11), currently based on SVN revision
913756.

I thought I'd share it to see if it was successful and to receive comments
/ remarks and to see if people would like me to do the same for Fedora 10.
:)

More info (and link) here:
http://blog.berkenpies.nl/2009/01/20/building-rpms-and-amarok-21-rpm/

Enjoy! :)