Patch for Bug #177403: "Amarok does not remove leading blanks in podcast"

Nicholas Sinlock isolatedincident at gmail.com
Mon Jan 12 01:30:25 UTC 2009

Lydia Pintscher wrote:
>> I do not have an svn account.  Will you be committing the patch, or do I
>> need to reformat the patch first?
>> Thanks for your help.
>>

> Please reformat the patch and send it to this mailinglist again. Then
> one of the devs will apply it.
> Thanks for working on this :)
>
> Cheers
> Lydia

I haven't gotten around to getting an svn account yet, I will shortly.
However, here's the reformatted patch.diff.
Lemme know if I missed any rules with it and I'll go fix them.

*Side Note*
By the way, I read the article on formatting and it suggested looking to
the code for anything that I wasn't sure of.
The problem I ran into was that even in a single file the code can be
inconsistent.  So I was wondering how I could
find out what is the preferred way?