OS X very high CPU load

Leo Franchi lfranchi at kde.org
Thu Feb 26 10:18:10 UTC 2009

On 26 Feb 2009, at 03:55, Christie Harris wrote:

> Further (since I can't seem to access b.k.o at the moment) When Amarok
> is hidden in finder while the CPU is high, CPU immediately drops to
> 1%, and shoots back up when unhidden. I'm guessing something plasma
> related, but not sure where to go from here.
>
> Christie

Are you using 2.0.1.1? Unfortunately as the whole CV was basically
rewritten in SVN after 2.0 came out it's going be hard to compare
directly with what there is in SVN.

One thing you could do is when you have the 100% CPU, open Activity
Monitor, select the Amarok process,and then click the Sample Process
buton in the toolbar. Then paste that output somewhere

leo