OS X package for 2.0.1.1?

Patrick Ryan patchcr at gmail.com
Sat Feb 21 21:11:40 UTC 2009

I would qualify as someone who would be willing to invest the time in
learning how to package for windows. I am new to open source development but
have some programming background. Plus! I'm currently unemployed...so I've
got the time.  I am currently trying to compile kde on windows with amarok.
Its failing on amarok but that's another topic.

It does seem someone at kde is making periodic packages for inclusion in the
kde on windows installer. So, do we really need more windows packages?

On Feb 21, 2009 11:41 AM, "Cameron Macdonell" <cam at cs.ualberta.ca> wrote:

> On Feb 21, 2009, at 2...
Hi,

I would fall into the category of a "mac enthusiast" and would be happy
to help out since I find amarok to be great.

Disclaimer: I've never packaged a Mac OS app before, so it may be slow
going to start but with Orville's help I'll try to contribute however I
can :)

Cam