OS X package for 2.0.1.1?

Christie Harris christie.harris at gmail.com
Sat Feb 21 21:43:49 UTC 2009

On 22/02/2009, at 1:58 AM, Orville Bennett wrote:

> On Feb 20, 2009, at 6:03 PM, Christie Harris wrote:
>
>> I know these things take time... but I'm really missing Amarok at
>> the moment! Latest package I can find is beta1, and this is way old.
>> Is there a more recent .dmg somewhere that I can't seem to find?
>>
>> ohpleaseohpleaseohplease!
>>
>> Cheers,
>>
>> Christie (needs all the help she can get at the moment)
> Beta 1? Say it ain't so!
> Think link is for the 2.0.0 release.
> http://amarok.kde.org/wiki/Download:Mac_OS#Development_version
>
> Nothing more recent than that sadly. I got bored/busy.

Ah, yeah, I forgot about the fact that it's still being called beta on
OS X. This is going to get confusing pretty quickly - perhaps a note
on the wiki clarifying would be a good idea? The only place I vaguely
remember hearing about it was on this list!

Either way, it's still pretty old ;-)

Christie