amarok bugs & suggestions

Christie Harris christie.harris at gmail.com
Tue Feb 3 22:42:47 UTC 2009

On 04/02/2009, at 8:55 AM, Pavel Shved wrote:

> Diego Rondini wrote:
>> Some points moreover seems just rants rather than suggestions: it's
>> not
>> because that at the time being there aren't many applet that it means
>> hey are useless! ;)
> It's not the developer who makes a bad program, it's a user who
> doesn't
> like it, eh?
>
> Europe is back to ussr.  Weird and scary.

I think you'll find it's more a case of "if the user can't be bothered
to take the time to fill in a bug report requesting a feature, how can
they expect the developers to take the time to even read their list,
let alone investigate coding such changes, particularly when they've
responded to many of the so-called suggestions many times before?".

It goes both ways!

Cheers, Christie