Where is the last.fm scrobbling queue stored?

Leo Franchi lfranchi at kde.org
Fri Dec 25 00:09:18 UTC 2009

Please upgrade to 2.2.1, I think there was a scrobbling bug that I
fixed in that version. Or maybe you need liblastfm 0.3.1 or something,
because the bug was in liblastfm. I forget. But be sure to use the
latest amarok and liblastfm versions. I think the file is
~/.local/share/Last.fm/ and a file in there. But i'd need to check the
code, can't remember off the top of my head.

merry christmas,
leo