Happy holidays and a happy new year!

Lydia Pintscher lydia at kde.org
Tue Dec 22 00:01:19 UTC 2009

Heya Rokers :)

We wish you all happy holidays and a happy new year. We hope you spend
it with people you love.
Thanks a lot for your support during the last year, especially the
fund raiser (we will be giving out details soon hopefully). Hopefully
all of you enjoyed it and will continue to do so in the next year. We
have a few exciting things planned, starting with the release of
Amarok 2.2.2 at the beginning of January. You are awesome users and we
would love to welcome some of you in the team next year (new year's
resolution anyone? :D). Keep rocking!

Cheers
Lydia and the Amarok team

--