Track with # symbol in title not playing

Valorie Zimmerman valorie.zimmerman at gmail.com
Thu Dec 17 11:52:07 UTC 2009

I think I saw something about this either in IRC or on the forum, but
now I've figured out why "#1 Crush" by Garbage won't play. I thought
maybe it was corrupted, or the tags were bad, but I've checked it out
and it plays elsewhere (mplayer).  Amarok 2.2.1 in Kubuntu 9.10.

Has this been fixed in Git, or should I file a bug?

Valorie

PS: Pastebin of what happens when I try to force Amarok to play that
track is at http://pastebin.com/m29367c3
--
New! http://genealogy-uki.linkpendium.com/
Facebook, Twitter, Identi.ca, LinkedIn, Delicious: valoriez .