2.2 -> 2.2.1 causes track loss in local collection

Colin Kern colin.kern at gmail.com
Mon Dec 7 18:13:21 UTC 2009

I experienced this same problem when I built Amarok from Git about a
week before 2.2.1 was released.  I went back to using 2.2 and restored
my database from a backup I made.  Now that my distro has updated its
package to 2.2.1, I haven't rescanned my collection yet.  After the
upgrade, though, most of my songs show 0:00 as the length, and other's
incorrectly show lengths between 15 and 17 minutes.  A rescan would
probably fix this, but I don't want to to lose tracks.

Colin