[Patch] "No grouping" checkbox in playlist layout

Seb Ruiz ruiz at kde.org
Sun Aug 30 00:21:57 UTC 2009

2009/8/29 Tim Bocek <tim.bocek at gmail.com>:
> 4. Since I'm pretty new to FOSS development, anything I should have done
> differently? (in other words, "hey guys im a n00b am i doin this rite?")

Hi Tim,
Not going to comment on the patch, will leave that to Nikolaj. One
thing though - the best thing to do when creating patches is to get an
account on gitorious.org, clone the amarok repo, make your changes and
then submit a merge request.

Best for everyone, and then you can commit directly to Amarok!

Seb

--
Seb Ruiz

http://www.sebruiz.net/