Latest GIT version does not compile

Eelko Berkenpies fedora at berkenpies.nl
Fri Aug 28 07:24:18 UTC 2009

On Fri, 28 Aug 2009 09:09:33 +0200, Mark Kretschmann <kretschmann at kde.org>
wrote:
> On Fri, Aug 28, 2009 at 9:00 AM, Eelko Berkenpies<fedora at berkenpies.nl>
> wrote:
>> Since I updated to KDE 4.3 final for Fedora 11, Amarok 2.2-GIT does no
>> longer compile for me. It used to work fine with the 'pre' final 4.3
>> builds
>> (coming from the kde-testing repo from the Fedora KDE SIG).
>>
>> Build process attached for viewing pleasure.
>>
>> Note; I am using a clean build directory. If somebody would like to
know
>> the version of a specific package involved, just let me know.
>
> You seem to be missing the Phonon headers (dev package):
>
> "error: Phonon/Global: No such file or directory"

Ah, then it seems to be some sort of packaging issue.

[root at eb eelko]# yum install phonon-devel.i586

Loaded plugins: presto

Setting up Install Process

Package phonon-devel is obsoleted by qt-devel, trying to install
1:qt-devel-4.5.2-10.fc11.i586 instead
Package 1:qt-devel-4.5.2-10.fc11.i586 already installed and latest version

Thanks for the hint, Mark. I'll take this over the the Fedora KDE list.

--
Met vriendelijke groet / With kind regards,
Eelko Berkenpies