Podcast in amarok-2.1.1 ?

Bart Cerneels bart.cerneels at kde.org
Sun Aug 16 15:19:20 UTC 2009

On Sat, Aug 15, 2009 at 22:11, Jonathan Ryshpan<jonrysh at pacbell.net> wrote:
> On Sat, 2009-08-15 at 13:29 +0200, Bart Cerneels wrote:
>> Your personal podcast subscriptions are in the left column under
>> Playlists > Podcasts.
>>
>> On Sat, Aug 15, 2009 at 10:02, Jonathan Ryshpan<jonrysh at pacbell.net> wrote:
>> > Is it possible to play a podcast in amarok-2.1.1?  Running under
>> > Fedora-11.
>
> So it is, hiding at the bottom of the column.  Duh...
>
> Thanks - jon

We fixed that usability problem in 2.2-GIT (to be released soon). The
whole browser navigation paradigm has changed which makes the playlist
categories easier to find.

Meanwhile we are contemplating moving podcasts to the root of the
"Content" panel. Not sure if/when we'll be able to do that. Some
technical an functionality reasons might prevent that.

Bart