QtBindings not found -- nothing works

Eelko Berkenpies fedora at berkenpies.nl
Sat Apr 25 06:48:03 UTC 2009

On Fri, 24 Apr 2009 22:39:14 -0300, Dâniel Fraga <fragabr at gmail.com>
wrote:
> On Fri, 24 Apr 2009 16:13:26 +0200
> Tomasz Bątor <tomba4 at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>> I'm trying to compile Amarok 2.0.90 using Qt 4.5.1 and
>> qtscriptgenerator-src-0.1.0. I've tried every solution I could find
>> (e.g.
>> http://www.howtoforge.com/how-to-compile-amarok-2-from-svn-on-k-x-ubuntu
>> ) but nothing works:
>
> 	I compiled latest Amarok svn with QT 4.5.1 today without
> installing "qtscriptgenerator" (which will not even compile with gcc
> 4.4.0) and it worked fine.
>
> 	Maybe you should try Amarok svn, I think they fixed this
> already.

You are right about the qtscriptgenerator. Fedora has a patch for it (else
it will not compile for Fedora 11 which uses gcc 4.4.0 by default). The
Fedora build system, Koji, holds a complete package at
http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/buildinfo?buildID=96911 and I extracted
the patch for you. You'll find the patch here:
http://berkenpies.nl/tmp/qtscriptgenerator-0.1.0-gcc44.patch

Perhaps you could give that a try? :)

--
Eelko Berkenpies