last.fm Radio isn't working anymore

Sven Eppler sven at sveneppler.de
Thu Apr 23 10:37:35 UTC 2009

Hi There,

at first: I'm from germany and i know, that the last.fm Radio is limited
in some countries, but not mine. :)

I can't use all kinds of last.fm Radio (Similiar Artist, Global Tags)
anymore. When playing them, i get this error:

Error Loading Media
No suitable input plugin. This often means that the url's protocol is
not supported. Network failures are other possible causes.
http://195.24.233.49:80/last.mp3?Session=a4258f8abd5220d15069bf8559f2cd19

The stream URL i use is: lastfm://artist/Saliva/similarartists

On the last.fm page itself i can listen to this radio over the provided
flashplayer.

I'm using Amarok 1.4.10 on KDE 3.5.10 with Debian testing AMD64.

Any ideas, whats going wrong? I can't really tell since when it's not
working anymore, just recognized it the last days.

Thanks for helping,
Sven