Amarok 2 and iPhone/iPod Touch

Nicolas Will nico at youplala.net
Mon Apr 20 06:46:06 UTC 2009

I guess that the lack of traffic on this is due to the fact that there
is a "plan".

I'll try to summarize:

Find a way to list mounts outside of the Solid method that uses only HAL
Extend the scripting API to expose media devices functions
Create a script using both of the above that will work automagically to
offer the collection

Or

Create a script that has all the proper fields to manually input mount
points and all necessary info and will then mount unmount the sshfs
stuff and offer the collection.

Please announce progress in any effort, I'll gladly test things out and
report.

Nico