Copy album to location

Sven Eppler sven at sveneppler.de
Thu Apr 16 08:11:57 UTC 2009

Hi there,

i got various "Various Artists" albums. My songs are organized by
Artist/Album/Song.mp3. In Amarok this isn't a Problem because of the
"Various Artists" view. But when i now want to copy all songs of a given
VA-Album i start to struggle. The only thing i can do is copy the entire
VA-Album to Mediaplayer or Burn a CD. I even tried to trag and trop the
VA-Album from the collection view to the files view. This at least looks
like it would work (the mousecursor changes accordingly) but nothing
realy happens.

Is there any way to copy all songs in the VA-Album to a directory of
choice?

Sven