guess filename from group

Big bigc211 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 14 02:55:57 UTC 2009

hello

This is the first time I do something like this so I am not sure how to
proceed.

I have searched on the forums and seen many people asking for the
feature of guessing tags from filename to a group of selected tracks.

Since this is someting that i'm interested as well e decided to try to
implement myself.

I have downloaded the latest source from SVN and hacked it to create the
feature.

I think I have succeded. But know I'm not sure how to proceed.

Don't want to do something wrong, but would like to contribute to this
amazing project.

Some help would be apreciated.