[Amarok] Re: QtScript Generator removed from Amarok SVN

Thomas Klausner wiz at NetBSD.org
Sun Apr 12 09:48:08 UTC 2009

On Sat, Apr 11, 2009 at 03:37:45PM -0500, Ian Monroe wrote:
> That's the error caused by the generator not actually finding Qt to
> generate much of anything. Set QTDIR like it probably suggested or use
> --include-directories.

Thanks. Setting QTDIR made it progress further. Now I get:

cd qtscript_phonon/ && /usr/bin/make -f Makefile
/usr/bin/make -f Makefile.Release
make: don't know how to make ../../generated_cpp/com_trolltech_qt_phonon/main.cpp. Stop

phonon is installed; do I need to pass information where it can be
found somehow?
 Thomas