Phonon analyzer support.

Jakub Mielczarek mielczarek86 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 2 15:56:50 UTC 2009

Hi

My name is Jakub Mielczarek and I am very interested in Goolgle Summer
of Code project: Phonon analyzer support.
I 've read the project description on kde.org and I would like to know
if there is somethig I should know befor I will post my proposal. I
mean any additional requirements. Because if it is based only on good
C++ and Qt skills and a little bit of GStreamer and Xine I am ready to
take a chalange.

Best regards

Jakub Mielczarek

P.S

I will describe my full plan and ideas in a proposal within a few hours.