[mitchell at kde.org: Re: amarok compile error]

Marcos Dione mdione at grulic.org.ar
Wed Apr 1 00:31:39 UTC 2009

On Thu, Mar 19, 2009 at 08:37:24AM -0500, Ian Monroe wrote:
> On Wed, Mar 18, 2009 at 3:24 PM, Marcos Dione <mdione at grulic.org.ar> wrote:
> Use
> http://code.google.com/p/qtscriptgenerator/downloads/list
> to build and then install them into your KDEDIR/lib/kde4/plugins/script

    I compiled it as per its README file and installed it copying the
plugins dir to $KDEDIR/lib/kde4. I also erased the build dir and now it
doesn't even detect QtScript:

-- The following REQUIRED packages could NOT be located on your system.
-- Consider installing them to enable more features from this software.
   * qtscript-qt  <http://code.google.com/p/qtscriptgenerator/>
     QtScript Qt Bindings

    did I miss anything?

--
(Not so) Random fortune:
Alcohol is the anesthesia by which we endure the operation of life.