[2.0 SVN, patch] Amarok won't be built if Ruby is not installed

Valerio Pilo valerio at kmess.org
Thu Sep 25 13:45:02 UTC 2008

Hi!
I've noticed yesterday that, when building from SVN on a box without
Ruby installed, you will get the entire extragear/multimedia KDE module
installed, but not Amarok.
Amarok shouldn't depend on Ruby anymore, so this is most probably a
leftover from 1.4. (I've been told on IRC, not that I know..) Here's
attached a little patch to fix this issue.
A 'direct' link to it is http colon slash slash amroth.hopto dot org
slash amarok-cmake.patch

Keep up the *awesome* work on the best music player/organizer/syncer
ever written ;)

- Valerio Pilo
Ps. I'm not subscribed to the list, could you please CC my address in