Restore Amarok MySQL dB

Brian Blater brb.lists at gmail.com
Tue Sep 23 22:48:36 UTC 2008

On Tue, Sep 23, 2008 at 6:11 PM, Seb Ruiz <ruiz at kde.org> wrote:

>> A couple of questions in regards to this. Looking at another machine
>> right now, so not the db in question. From the devices table I need to
>> find the mountpoint for the drive where the collection is stored and
>> then see what ID it is assigned and use that as the 'correctid' in the
>> UPDATE command above? Is that correct?
>
> Correct.
>
> --
> Seb Ruiz

 Thank you! That did the trick. I guess from looking at everything
now, even though the mount point was the same and the ID for that
mount point was the same, because the UUID is different Amarok created
a new ID with the new UUID info and that is what I had to assign.
Anyways, the stats and ratings are back and I'll file this away for
the next time I have to restore the database to a new machine.

Brian