podcast not showing up on ipod

Jafaruddin Lie jafaruddin.lie at gmail.com
Fri Sep 19 07:48:01 UTC 2008

OK here's a little issue I am having:
Podcast that I load (via Transfer to Media option) doesn't show up on
the iPod itself.

Running: Fedora Core 8, Amarok 1.4.10 (using KDE 3.5.9-5 FC8), pretty
much stock-standard install.
IPod: Video, 80G, White

Amarok downloaded and updated the podcast lists onto my computer just fine.
When I transfer the files to my iPod, it works. The podcast doesn't
show under Music --> Podcast though.
I don't know where it went. Amarok transfers all the other songs just fine.

When I plug my iPod back in, load it in Amarok and browse it, Amarok
will show that the podcast is available. Help?

--
Registered Linux user no. 384430