[Feedback] "Genius Playlists" Feature

sccrules94 at gmail.com sccrules94 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 16 02:47:19 UTC 2008

Erik Thiem sent a message using the contact form at
http://amarok.kde.org/en/contact.

I have recently been to Apple's iTunes's website, and I read about a new
feature in iTunes 8 that could be nicely implemented in Amarok. It is called
"Genius Playlists".

Genius Playlists - "The new Genius feature in iTunes 8 creates the perfect
playlist. Just select a song, click the Genius button, and iTunes generates a
playlist of songs from your library that go great with it. You decide how
many songs appear in your Genius playlist — 25, 50, or 100. Refresh your
Genius playlist to get new results. Or save your Genius playlist so you
always have it." (from the website)

Is there any feature similar to this in the current Amarok version? If not,
please consider adding something similar.

-Thanks, and good luck with Amarok

Report as inappropriate:
http://amarok.kde.org/en/mollom/contact/656d03bdece1b097