Question about covers

DennisMail at gmx.net DennisMail at gmx.net
Wed Sep 10 06:44:24 UTC 2008

Hello,

> libgpod has some a tool to do this.

I am not sure if I got some false thoughts in my mind, so would you please be kind to clear this up: I alway thought that libgpod is only doing the connection to an iPod whereas the covers themselves are managed by Amarok - is this not correct? After all, Amarok is storing covers in ~/.kde/share/apps/amarok/albumcovers - and this has nothing to do with libgpod or am I wrong?

And my goal is to have on all my systems the same covers, because up to now, when I connect my iPod to Amarok and some covers are missing, I can use the function of Amarok to download missing covers. Unfortunately, not all are correctly downloaded (which is no mistake of Amarok of course). So what I want to do is to copy all covers in the appropriate album directory, because I was told Amarok is then using these covers and not those from ~/.kde/share/apps/amarok/albumcovers.

Regards,
Dennis

Jetzt dabei sein: http://www.shortview.de/wasistshortview.php?mc=sv_ext_mf@gmx