Question about covers

DennisMail at gmx.net DennisMail at gmx.net
Tue Sep 9 12:48:04 UTC 2008

Hello all,

I am using Amarok 1.4.9.1 under KDE 3.5.10 (Kunbuntu 8.10) and now, I am facing a problem concerning management of covers: As I connect my iPod to several PCs (all the same system on them), I would like to be able to copy the whole iPod on all systems with the covers in the appropriate directories, e.g. /music/<bandname>/<albumname>/cover.jpg. But up to now, I didn't find any solution.

I came across CoverCopy script, but this script does not copy the covers from amarok's cover dir to the dir of the collection, neither as script, neither as offline-version.

Is there any simple solution to the problem?

Cheers,
Dennis