Magnatune Subscription with Amarok

Nikolaj Hald Nielsen nhnfreespirit at gmail.com
Mon Sep 8 18:28:09 UTC 2008

Mark,

Amarok 2 has full support for both streaming and download Magnatune
memberships. Just go to "Settings->Configure Amarok->Internet
Services" and press the config icon next to the Magnatune plugin. Here
you can enter your membership details as well as your stream
preferences. Depending on your membership you will get either
commercial free streams ( stream membership ) or free downloads ( the
purchase button becomes a download button, skipping the payment and
going straight to the download options dialog ) and commercial free
streams ( download membership ).

Hope this answers your question! :-)

- Nikolaj, Amarok hacker employed by Magnatune.