Magnatune Subscription with Amarok

Mark Hannessen mark at lnxbase.com
Mon Sep 8 17:09:17 UTC 2008

Hi Amarokkers,

I have a small question for you guys.

I am currently running Amarok Beta 1 under gentoo and use it mostly for
streaming magnatune content. ( love them :D )
I recently even bought a lifetime streaming subscription.
Other then allowing me to support there initiative this also allows me to
stream content from their site without the "have you heard the news?"
"commercials"

I was wondering if it is possible to fill in your magnatune account in amarok
and get "commercial free" streams or whether this will be possible in the
future.

Don't know if this is possible at all, but it would be kinda cool,

Anyways, keep up the good work.

Kind regard,

Mark Hannessen