Saner Mac Packages

Christie Harris christie.harris at gmail.com
Sun Sep 7 23:05:04 UTC 2008

On 08/09/2008, at 8:06 AM, Big O wrote:

> On Sun, Sep 7, 2008 at 5:34 AM, Nikolaj Hald Nielsen
> <nhnfreespirit at gmail.com> wrote:
>> I got this from someone trying to use this package. He was trying to
>> download (  as a member ) an album from Magnatune.
>>
>>> FYI the "download album" button in amarok/mac sat for a while, and
>>> then
>>> eventually gave me an error. You may already know about a bug...
>>
> @Ms. Harris
> Can you confirm this?

Well, I don't see any "download album" button, but I'm not a member.
The "purchase album" buttons (both that I could see) give me a very
attractive purchase dialogue though!
I'm unable to stream from here ("Too many errors encountered" -
probably cos I'm flogging the wireless) but it all looks great so far.

Christie