Amarok 2 svn (latest) plays just only one last.fm track

Leo Franchi lfranchi at kde.org
Tue Sep 2 18:48:58 UTC 2008

On Sep 2, 2008, at 1:14 AM, Dâniel Fraga wrote:

> On Mon, 1 Sep 2008 23:38:58 -0400
> "Casey Link" <unnamedrambler at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> On Mon, Sep 1, 2008 at 5:39 PM, Dâniel Fraga <fragabr at gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>>>       I listen to one last.fm track and when it should start the
>>> next one, it freezes (I can't
>>> even use Amarok anymore so I have to kill it):
>>
>> I can reproduce this issue.
>
> 	Ok, so this is a bug, right? Is it trivial or difficult to fix
> this?

Yes, this is a bug. How easy is it to fix? I don't  know. But probably
not that easy.

This is all a moot point b/c we're gonna be re-doing all the last.fm
stuff this week with a new libRadio and libScrobbler from the last.fm
guys, also implementing protocol 1.2.1. So all last.fm-related bugs i
think should wait till then.

---
Leo Franchi				(650) 704 3680
Tufts University 2010