Mac packages!

Christie Harris christie.harris at gmail.com
Tue Sep 2 06:25:20 UTC 2008

Thanks Ian, I DO have access to Amarok on hubby's laptop - it's just
not something I get access to very often! Same issue with windows,
(although I'll be trying a newer version soon) can't play music atm.
In the meantime, my local Ampache server with flash player is doing
the job! :-)

Cheers, Christie