Mac packages!

Christie Harris christie.harris at gmail.com
Mon Sep 1 22:42:53 UTC 2008

I'm next to useless at building anything on Leopard (as my hopeless
attempts over the last 6 months have shown) but in the interests of
getting Amarok on at least ONE machine here so I can get stuck back
into documentation writing, I'm willing to take one for the team and
be a guinea pig when the Intel-only installer/s is/are ready. (10.5.4,
Intel)

You've plugged away at this for what seems like ages, thanks for
sticking with it!

Christie