Any way to replay the last few seconds?

Larry Alkoff labradley at mindspring.com
Fri Oct 24 00:10:07 UTC 2008

I have been looking in the documentation and this mailing list for a way
to go back a few seconds in a song and replay from there.

This feature is implemented in Banshee using control< and control> and
goes back (and forward) 2 seconds each time ctl< is pressed.  So by
pressing that key twice I can go back 4 seconds, etc.  But I want Amarok
to be my main player <g>.

It's very handy when learning my Spanish lessons to go back a few
seconds to hear the phrase again.

Is there any way to implement this (perhaps a script) in 1.4 or possibly
later in 2?

Larry